Lewis Kitson Lawyers offer employment law services in Perth, Western Australia. We provide advice and representation on a wide range of employment law matters, including general contractual matters, independent contractor agreements, policies and procedures, workplace laws, employment contracts, and unfair dismissal claims.
Our employment lawyers are also experienced in handling a wide range of contentious employment matters including disputes, discrimination claims, bullying complaints, and advice on termination. We provide legal representation for all our clients in a wide range of employment law disputes.
Contact us today to schedule a consultation with one of our experienced employment lawyers.
Our employment law services
Our employment law and unfair dismissal legal services include:
- Preparation, negotiation, and review of:
- Employment Contracts
- Independent Contractor Agreements
- Policies and Procedures
- Advice on employment entitlements and contracts
- Advice and legal representation for Unfair Dismissal Claims, General Protections Disputes, Discrimination Claims, Bullying Complaints
- Advice on employment contract terminations including unfair dismissal and redundancy
- Advice on Restraints of Trade
- Legal Representation in relevant forums such as the Fair Work Commission, Industrial Relations Commission, and Federal Court.
Contact our employment lawyers in Perth
Lewis Kitson Lawyers have extensive experience in employment law, from unfair dismissal to discrimination. Our experienced team will work with you to get a full understanding of your employment situation so that we can provide tailored and relevant legal advice to help you achieve the best possible outcome.
If you or your business need employment or unfair dismissal claim advice, Lewis Kitson Lawyers are able to provide legal services that can help protect your rights and resolve any employment issues you may be facing.
If you would like to learn more about how we can help you, please get in touch with one of our team today.
All information on this site is for general information only, and does not constitute specific legal advice. Please consult one of our experienced legal team for specific advice relevant to your situation.